Wednesday 27 January 2010


Hello everyone,
here are the photos that I promised to post last year - I've only just got them off Neil. 
We had such a lovely day that day.


I love this picture of Neil and Sally



This is a good one of Sally - complete with shoestring - hence her new nickname- 'Shoestring Sally' e looks like a proper Bull Mastiff now!


Sally is such a water baby, she just loves paddling.

For those of you who don't know, Neil and I are getting married on the 29th June 2010 at 1pm at Storrs Hall Hotel in Windermere and then in either July or August we will be moving to the Lakes. We have bought a house in High Newton but it needs a complete renovation and will take about 4 - 5 months, so it's a very busy time for us so forgive me if I don't keep up with the blog but I will try to keep it up to date with all our plans.
This is the house we have bought.

This is the view from the house looking across to the Conniston Mountains.
As you can imagine we are all looking forward very much to moving up there, so til next time take care...
Sally Neil and Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment